When selecting your document(s), refer to the list of requirements on your requirement tracking letter, your requirement tracking email, or the list of tracking requirements on your MyNMSU account, to ensure you select the correct document(s).
All documents that require signatures must have a wet signature. After the form has been filled out electronically, print the document, sign, and scan to your computer. Documents can be submitted online through your myNMSU account, in person, through email, fax and mail.
If you choose to email tax documents to the Financial Aid Office, you must submit your documents through the myNMSU email. To scan your documents using your phone or tablet, please visit our Scanning Documents page.
- Work-Study Award Letter Instructions
- Work-Study Off-Campus Hiring Forms
- Work-Study Student Certification
- Summer Consortium Agreement
- Consortium Agreement
- Financial Aid Reduction/Cancellation: Funds NOT Paid Out