Talk to your Financial Aid Advisor by scheduling an appointment using EAB Navigate. Read the information below for more information.
What to Expect for Your Virtual Appointment:
- We recommend using a computer or tablet that is connected to a stable internet connection in a quiet environment.
- All students must present valid photo identification at the beginning of the virtual appointment.
- Virtual appointments are limited to 30 minutes.
- Students who are consistently late, or have problems using their virtual applications will not be able to continue using the service.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. If you are running 10 minutes late, please be aware your advisor may request for you to reschedule.
- Video appointment requests that do not have a scheduled appointment will not be answered.
How to Schedule a Virtual Appointment via Navigate:
- Login to myNMSU Navigate and click the Navigate Student option on the lower left side.
- Click the Appointments option on the menu found on the left side.
- Under the Upcoming tab, click on the Schedule an Appointment button.
- Select Financial Aid for the type of appointment.
- Then, select the appropriate reason for the appointment.
- You will then need to select your assigned Financial Aid Advisor from your enrolled campus that corresponds to the last two digits of your Aggie ID. Main campus advisors are listed below.
Aggie ID’s 00-24 Priscilla Silva Aggie ID’s 25-49 Stephanie Baca Aggie ID’s 50-74 Belinda Williams Aggie ID’s 75-99 Rocio Ortega
- Then, you will choose a time and date for an available appointment. Grey indicates an unavailable space, blue is available space to schedule.
- You will then have the option of including additional comments to your meeting. Please use this space to post questions/concerns you have for your advisor.
- Then you can finally Confirm your appointment. Here you’ll be directed with a zoom link or phone number for your scheduled appointment.
- You may cancel appointments by selecting the Appointment from your Navigate home page, and then clicking the “Cancel Appointment” button.
Financial Aid Advisors reserve the right to cancel/end any video appointment for any reason at any time.
This service may not be available at the beginning of fall, spring, or summer semesters due to the large traffic volume.