Financial Aid and Scholarship Services is excited to announce that we will be hosting FAFSA Fast Forward!
FAFSA Fast Forward nights provide a place for incoming and current students to complete their FAFSA with the help of Financial Aid staff members. Join us on campus on one of the dates below to complete your FAFSA and have some popcorn! In addition, we’ll be giving away two $500 scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year at each event.
|November 14, 2017||5-7 pm||Hardman & Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center, Computer Lab, 1st Floor|
|February 27, 2018||5-7 pm||Hardman & Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center, Computer Lab, 1st Floor|
Students and their parents are encouraged to register for an FSA ID before attending any FAFSA event. FSA ID’s are required to sign the FAFSA for both students and their parents.
To complete the FAFSA, there is some information that you’ll need to know and some documentation you may need to have. Bring this information with you (if applicable) to FAFSA Fast Forward and we can help you file your application:
- Student and parent Social Security numbers
- Student and parent date of birth
- Student driver’s license
- Student Alien Registration or Resident Card
- Student and parent 2016 IRS tax returns
- Student and parent 2016 IRS W-2 forms
- Student and parent 2016 IRS 1099 forms
- Student and parent 2016 untaxed income records, such as VA Non-Education Benefits, child support paid or received
- Student and parent current assets, including savings, checking, cash, net worth of investments, businesses, or farms
We recommend parking in lots 14 or 16 (on the map below) next to Barnes & Noble and Williams Annex. It is a short walk from these parking lots to Hardman & Jacobs Center. Parking permits are not needed on weeknights after 4:30 pm.