Documents can now be submitted online through your myNMSU account. For instructions, see the Financial Aid and Scholarship Instruction Guide.
All documents that require signatures must have a wet signature. After the form has been filled out electronically, print the document, sign, and scan to your computer. Documents that are submitted through your myNMSU account must be PDF format. Documents can also be submitted in person, through email, fax and mail.
If you choose to email tax documents to the Financial Aid Office, you must submit your documents through the myNMSU email.
- Institutional Verification Form
- Verification of Other Income
- Verification of Nonfiling Statement
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Notary
- Child Support Paid
- Certification of Household Support
- Certification of Marital Status