Important Dates and Deadlines:
January 2nd 2013: Students are allowed to start working for the Spring 2013 semester. (Conditional upon: funding, part time enrollment and Satisfactory Academic Progress)
May 15th 2013: Last day to work for the Spring 2013 semester, if funding is still available.*
May 16th 2013: Students are allowed to start working for the summer session (Conditional upon: funding, part time enrollment and Satisfactory Academic Progress)
*The last day to work is when the student depletes his/hers funds. The Financial Aid Office office bills back any overages to the department at 100%.
You will be required to create an account in the Financial Aid Work-study Aggie Career Manager to post work-study positions.
Please follow these instructions:
- Go to the web page for Work-study Employers.
- If you are a registered user, simply type your username and password, and then click Login.
- If you are a new registrant, proceed to “Click here to Register“.
- Fill out your employer’s profile.
- Under “My Job Postings” tab, create a New Job and fill out the required fields and job description.
- Review and save your job posting, the posting will be pending until the Office of Financial Aid approves it. (Remember: An accurate job description can promote a better selection of student employees which ultimately leads to better work performance and employee relations).
- Once the job posting is approved, students will be able to view and apply for your job posting using their Career Services student account.
Note: When interviewing for a work-study position, please make sure that the student has been awarded work-study funds, otherwise the student cannot be hired under for a work-study position.