Eligible undergraduate students are assessed New Mexico tuition rates.
To be eligible, a student must be:
- admitted to the NMSU – Las Cruces campus as a degree seeking student in academic good standing.
- a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- a residentof one of the following states: AZ, AK, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA or WY
- complete 12 undergraduate hours each semester on the main NMSU – Las Cruces campus
- earn at least a 2.5 semester grade point average
- renewable for a maximum of eight semesters, provided the student meets all other eligibility requirements
Note: Participation for students transferring to NMSU will be reduced by the number of semesters transferred.