FOR UNDERGRADUATES or GRADUATES – Limited
Eligible undergraduate student are assessed NMSU tuition rates. To be eligible a student must be:
- admitted to the NMSU – Las Cruces campus as a degree seeking student in academic good standing.
- a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- a resident of the following state: Colorado
- enrolledin a minimum of full-time hours based on classification level (undergraduate or graduate)
- The undergraduate student must complete 12 undergraduate hours each semester on the main NMSU – Las Cruces campus, with the exception of remedial courses
- Earn a minimum 2.0 semester GPA
- The graduate student must complete 9 graduate hours each semester on the main NMSU – Las Cruces campus, with the exception of remedial courses
- Earn a minimum of 3.0 semester GPA
- Renewable for a maximum of eight semesters, provided the student meets all other eligibility requirements
Note: Participation for students transferring to NMSU will be reduced by the number of semesters transferred.