FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATES
Eligible undergraduate and graduate students are assessed a tuition rate very similar to New Mexico tuition rates. To be eligible, a student must be:
- admitted to the NMSU – Las Cruces campus as a degree seeking student in academic good standing.
- Undergraduate incoming freshmen must meet standard freshman admission requirements.
- Undergraduate transfer students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and meet standard admission requirements.
- Graduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and meet standard graduate school admission requirements.
- a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- a resident of Texas and live within 135 miles of the NMSU main campus.
- Undergraduate student, complete 12 undergraduate hours each semester
- And earn a minimum 2.5 semester GPA
- Graduate student, complete a minimum of 9 graduate hours each semester
- And earn a minimum of 3.0 semester GPA
- renewable for a maximum of eight semesters, provided the student meets all other eligibility requirements
Note: Participation for students transferring to NMSU will be reduced by the number of semesters transferred.