If you’re not able to meet with your Financial Aid Advisor in person, you can now schedule a Skype™ video appointment!
How to Schedule a Skype Appointment
- Email your Financial Aid Advisor from your myNMSU account.
- In the email include: topic for discussion, Aggie ID number, preferred day and time of appointment, and Skype™ username.
- Allow up to 48 hours for a response.
- Once the appointment has been scheduled, your advisor will email you the Skype™ username to call.
- It is your responsibility to call your advisor for the appointment.
We recommend using a computer or tablet that is connected to a stable internet connection in a quite environment.
What to Expect
- All students must present valid photo identification at the beginning of the Skype™ appointment.
- Skype™ appointments are limited to 30 minutes.
- Students who are consistently late or have problems using Skype will not be able to continue using the service.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Skype™ video appointment requests that do not have a scheduled appointment will not be answered.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-646-4105!
Financial Aid Advisors reserve the right to cancel/end any Skype™ video appointment for any reason at any time.
This service may not be available at the beginning of fall, spring, or summer semesters due to the large traffic volume.