- First award: $2500 for the year will be awarded if the transferable GPA is 3.50-4.00
- Second award: $1500 for the year will be awarded if the transferable GPA is 3.00-3.49
The renewal requirements for the Transfer Achievement Scholarship are as follows:
- Continue to be admitted to the Main NMSU Las Cruces campus
- Seeking a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum enrollment of 12 new credit hours at the Main Las Cruces campus each semester following the first regular semester**
- First award 3.5 – 4.0 semester NMSU GPA
- Second award 3.0 – 3.49 semester NMSU GPA
- Consecutive enrollment
- 4 semester maximum or attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree (graduation), whichever comes first
Students who lose eligibility may only be considered for Lottery.
Students who lose their scholarship may submit an appeal for reconsideration due to extenuating circumstances.
** Developmental courses and other degree requirements that are only taught at the NMSU Community Colleges will count toward the minimum required hours.