The renewal requirements for the President’s Associates Excellence Scholarship are as follows:
- Continue to be admitted to the Main NMSU Las Cruces Campus
- Seeking a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum enrollment of 15 new credit hours at the Main Las Cruces campus each semester following the first regular semester**
- 3.25 semester GPA first semester and 3.5 cumulative GPA thereafter
- Consecutive enrollment
- 8 semester maximum or attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree (graduation), whichever comes first
Students who lose eligibility may only be considered for Lottery.
Students who lose their scholarship may submit an appeal for reconsideration due to extenuating circumstances.
** Developmental courses and other degree requirements that are only taught at the NMSU Community Colleges will count toward the minimum required hours.