Incoming Freshmen admitted by March 1st will automatically be considered on the basis of GPA and ACT data.
Award: Standard tuition and fees
- Enrolled in minimum of 15 new credit hours at the Main Las Cruces campus the first regular semester immediately following graduation from a New Mexico high school**
- New Mexico resident
- Seeking a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3.5 GPA & 23 ACT or
- 3.75 GPA
- FAFSA Submitted by March 1st
- 3.0 semester GPA first semester and 3.0 cumulative GPA thereafter
- Completion of 15 new graded credit hours at the Las Cruces campus each semester following the first semester**
- 8 semester maximum or attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree (graduation), whichever comes first
** Developmental courses and other degree requirements that are only taught at the NMSU Community Colleges will count toward the minimum required hours.