NOTE: The application cycle for the President’s Associates, High Achiever and Honors Excel scholarships has begun for the 2014-2015 academic year. The application opened on October 1st, 2013 for the 2014-2015 application cycle. Please apply for these scholarships by December 9th, 2013.
Incoming Freshmen must submit the Scholar Dollar$ scholarship application by December 9th, 2013 to be considered for this award.
Award: Standard tuition and fees plus $1,625/semester. Number of awards limited.
- Enrolled in minimum of 15 new credit hours at the Main Las Cruces campus the first regular semester immediately following graduation from a New Mexico high school**
- New Mexico resident
- NMSU scholarship application submitted no later than December 9th, 2013.
- Seeking a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3.75 GPA & 28 ACT or
- 3.5 GPA & 30 ACT
- FAFSA Submitted by March 1st
- 3.25 semester GPA first semester and 3.5 cumulative GPA thereafter
- Completion of 15 new graded credit hours at the Las Cruces campus each semester following the first semester**
- 8 semester maximum or attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree (graduation), whichever comes first
** Developmental courses and other degree requirements that are only taught at the NMSU Community Colleges will count toward the minimum required hours.