NOTE: The application cycle for the President’s Associates, High Achiever and Honors Excel scholarships has ended for the 2013-2014 academic year. The application will re-open on October 1st, 2013 for the 2014-2015 application cycle. Please apply for these scholarships by December 3rd, 2013.
Incoming Freshmen must submit the Scholar Dollar$ scholarship application by December 3rd to be considered for this award.
Award: Standard tuition and fees plus $1,000/semester. Number of awards limited.
- Enrolled in minimum of 15 new credit hours at the Las Cruces campus the first regular semester immediately following graduation from a New Mexico high school**
- New Mexico resident
- NMSU scholarship application submitted no later than December 3rd
- Seeking a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3.75 GPA and 28 ACT or
- 3.5 GPA & 30 ACT
- FAFSA Submitted by March 1st
- Minimum enrollment of 15 new credit hours each semester following the first regular semester
- 3.25 semester GPA first semester and 3.5 cumulative GPA thereafter
- Completion of 15 new graded credit hours at the Las Cruces campus each semester**
- 8 semester maximum or attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree (graduation), whichever comes first
** Developmental courses and other degree requirements that are only taught at the NMSU Community Colleges will count toward the minimum required hours.