When selecting your document(s), refer to the list of requirements on your requirement tracking letter, your requirement tracking email, or the list of tracking requirements on your MyNMSU account, to ensure you select the correct document(s).
Documents can now be submitted online through your myNMSU account. For instructions, see the Financial Aid and Scholarship Instruction Guide. All documents that require signatures must have a wet signature. After the form has been filled out electronically, print the document, sign, and scan to your computer. Documents that are submitted through your myNMSU account must be PDF format. Documents can also be submitted in person, through email, fax and mail.
- Consent to Release Information to Scholarship Donors
- Leave of Absence Request
- Lottery Scholarship Students with Disabilities Referral
- Scholarship Transmittal
- Work-Study Award Letter Instructions
- Work-Study Off Campus Hiring Forms
- Work-Study Student Certification
- Estimated Tax Information
- Consortium Agreement
- Financial Aid Reduction/Cancellation: Funds NOT Paid Out
- Unofficial Copy