Please note that Grant and Scholarship awards are automatically accepted on your behalf. For more information please contact your Financial Aid Advisor.
1. Go to myNMSU and login.
If you don’t have an account, click on the on-screen button that looks like the one below to activate your account.
The button below is also a link to activate your account.
2. Once you have logged in, under the Quick Links Menu, select Financial Aid.
3. Then click the Award link.
4. Once you are on the Awards page, you must select your Aid Year.
5. Once you are on the Aid Year page, first select the Aid Year drop down menu. Then, click the Submit button.
6. Once you have selected your Aid Year, your awards will be displayed as below.
You must use the drop down menu to Accept, Decline or remain Undecided.
If you accept your award in the Fall, but you want a partial amount, the amount you request will be split between Fall and Spring.
Once you have made your selection, click the Submit Decision button.
7. This is the result after you click the Submit Decision button.
If necessary, you may print the resultant page as an award letter.