To obtain a DRN Number
- Go to the Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) web site.
- Click on View and Print Your Student Aid Report.
- Student Access page comes up. Scroll down and click select to choose the school year from the pull-down. Click next.
- PIN Request & Information page comes up. Enter the requested information (social security number, first two letters of your last name and date of birth and financial aid pin). Click on submit request then click ok and wait.
- SAR Transactions page comes up. Click on Transaction Number 01.
- Processing Information page comes up. Click on You the Student (on the left-hand side of the page).
- You the Student page comes up and the DRN# is on it (you can print it out).
If you need help, call 1-800-433-3243.