Current School Year
If you require aid for the upcoming Fall of 2013, the following Spring of 2014 or the subsequent Summer of 2014, then complete a 2013-2014 FAFSA.
Visit fafsa.ed.gov to submit your application today.
You Will Need
- Student and parent Social Security Numbers.
- Parent date of birth.
- Student driver’s license.
- Student Alien Registration or Permanent Resident Card.
- Student and parent 2012 W-2 Forms.
- Student and parent 2012 1099 Forms.
- Student and parent 2012 1098-T Forms.
- Student and parent 2012 Federal Tax Returns.
- Student and parent 2012 untaxed income records (such as VA Non-Educational Benefits, child support or worker’s compensation).
- Student and parent current assets: savings, checking, cash, net worth of investments, net worth of current business and/or investment farms.
Please visit the following pages for more information about the FAFSA.