The dates listed here are the deadlines by which a student must accept their Federal Financial Aid Award.
- Loans: Must be accepted within 30 days of the first day of the current semester.
- Grants & Scholarships: Accepted automatically on your behalf. There are no deadlines.
- Work-study: Students must find employment within the first 30 days of class or funds will be canceled.
- FAFSA applications open January 1st.
- NMSU’s Priority Deadline is March 1st. File by this deadline to gain priority status for some aid.
- Scholar Dollar$ is open October 1st – March 1st. (Please use Chrome or Mozilla)
- For information about admissions applications deadlines, please visit Admissions.
For more information about accepting Loans, click the preceding link.