Documents can now be submitted online through your myNMSU account. For instructions, see the Financial Aid and Scholarship Instruction Guide.
All documents that require signatures must have a wet signature. After the form has been filled out electronically, print the document, sign, and scan to your computer. Documents that are submitted through your myNMSU account must be PDF format. Documents can also be submitted in person, through email, fax and mail.
- Institutional Verification Form
- Verification of 2015 Income Information for Non-Tax Filers
- Verification of Other Untaxed Income
- High School Completion
- Receipt of SNAP Benefits Form
- Child Support Paid
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Notary
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Student Contribution Review Form
- Parent Contribution Review Form