A college degree can add up to success, but sometimes you need help along the way. Explore the scholarships, tuition waivers and financial aid options we can offer you. University Financial Aid and Scholarship Service’s goal is to provide understandable information, timely service and monetary assistance while maintaining stewardship of public funds by providing access and equal opportunity for financial assistance to eligible students through federal, state, institutional, and private sources regardless of sex, color, age, or other circumstance.
NMSU’s Federal School Code is 002657.
- VERIFIED STUDENTS! Verification Updates 2013-2014
- ALL RECIPIENTS! Your budget has been personalized.
- ALL RECIPIENTS! New Satisfactory Academic Progress changes.
- LOAN RECIPIENTS! Subsidized Loan Changes to 150% of Academic Program Length.
- FRESHMEN! First-Time Freshman Loan Special Disbursement Schedule
- ALL RECIPIENTS! The appeal process has changed.
Dates and Deadlines
For more information about deadlines, click here.
|October 15, 2013||Last day to drop a course with a “W”.|
|October 15, 2013||Scholar$Dollar Scholarship Application opens.|
|October 16, 2013||Registration holds added to unpaid UAR accounts.|
|October 25, 2013||Financial Aid Appeal Priority Deadline|
|November 15, 2013||Last day to withdraw from the University.|
|November 25-29, 2013||Thanksgiving Holiday|
|November 27, 2013||Financial Aid Appeal Regular Deadline|
|December 13, 2013||Last day of instruction.|
|December 14, 2013||Commencement|
|January 1, 2014||2014/2015 FAFSA opens, http://fafsa.ed.gov|