A college degree can add up to success, but sometimes you need help along the way. Explore the scholarships, tuition waivers and financial aid options we can offer you. University Financial Aid and Scholarship Service’s goal is to provide understandable information, timely service and monetary assistance while maintaining stewardship of public funds by providing access and equal opportunity for financial assistance to eligible students through federal, state, institutional, and private sources regardless of sex, color, age, or other circumstance.
NMSU’s Federal School Code is 002657.
- STUDENT AND PARENTS! Print your IRS Tax Return Transcript online.
- VERIFIED STUDENTS! Verification Updates 2013-2014
- TEACH GRANT RECIPIENTS! Federal Sequestration has changed your disbursement.
- ALL RECIPIENTS! Your budget has been personalized.
- ALL RECIPIENTS! New Satisfactory Academic Progress changes.
- LOAN RECIPIENTS! Subsidized Loan Changes to 150% of Academic Program Length.
- FRESHMEN! First-Time Freshman Loan Special Disbursement Schedule
- ALL RECIPIENTS! The appeal process has changed.
Dates and Deadlines
For more information about deadlines, click here.
|January 1, 2014||2014/2015 FAFSA opens, http://fafsa.ed.gov|
|January 9, 2014||Financial Aid disbursed to University Accounts Receivable|
|January 12, 2014||Campus Housing opens|
|January 14, 2014||Financial Aid DIRECT DEPOSIT Refunds available|
|January 15, 2014||Financial Aid Refund CHECKS available|
|January 16, 2014||FIRST DAY OF CLASS!!!|
|January 20, 2014||Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday|
|January 28, 2014||Registration/Course Addition Deadline|
|January 28, 2014||Disenrollment for unpaid prior term balance|