A college degree can add up to success, but sometimes you need help along the way. Explore the scholarships, tuition waivers and financial aid options we can offer you. University Financial Aid and Scholarship Service’s goal is to provide understandable information, timely service and monetary assistance while maintaining stewardship of public funds by providing access and equal opportunity for financial assistance to eligible students through federal, state, institutional, and private sources regardless of sex, color, age, or other circumstance.
NMSU’s Federal School Code is 002657.
- ALL RECIPIENTS! Print your IRS Tax Return Transcript online.
- VERIFIED STUDENTS! Verification Updates 2014-2015
- TEACH GRANT RECIPIENTS! Federal Sequestration has changed your disbursement.
- ALL RECIPIENTS! Your budget has been personalized.
- ALL RECIPIENTS! New Satisfactory Academic Progress changes.
- LOAN RECIPIENTS! Subsidized Loan Changes to 150% of Academic Program Length.
- FRESHMEN! First-Time Freshman Loan Special Disbursement Schedule
- ALL RECIPIENTS! The appeal process has changed.
- LOAN RECIPIENTS! Single semester loans will now have multiple disbursements.
Dates and Deadlines
For more information about deadlines, click here.